Buying gifts for fitness lovers can sometimes be tricky in terms of figuring out what they need and what they’re really going to like. That’s why I’ve put together these fitness gifts ideas, including some ‘out of the box’ solutions that you might not have thought of. I’ve included different price points so you can easily choose the health and fitness gifts that fit your budget and won’t break your bank.
Bright, funky workout clothes for women are more popular than ever. Many women are looking for something other than black when it comes to choosing their running clothes and yoga clothes. Mollyhopp is one of the up and coming active wear brands that offers just what women are looking for with their selection of yoga tops, yoga pants and running clothing.
Foods from the conventional (non-organic) farming sector may go through a process called food irradiation. Let’s take a look at what it is and whether it’s safe.
Since arriving in Penang I’ve been so happy to find that this amazing food mecca offers a number of options to meet my needs. In this post I’m sharing my favorite options for vegetarians and vegans in Penang.
It should be noted a fit, strong and lean summer body is achieved through year-round efforts. However if you’ve hibernated for much of the winter, all hope is not lost!
Do you regularly feel low on energy? It’s a tough place to be if a fit and healthy body is your goal. Check out these six simple steps to awesome energy levels.
Three and a half years on from the birth our my daughter, I’ve decided to share our home birth story. I wrote it soon after the event, without much idea that I would share it down the track. Mostly, I wanted to capture the experience, and I’m glad I did.
Your complete guide to resistance bands. Learn what they are and how to use them with two full workout options.
It can be terribly challenging to find the motivation needed to exercise, but exercise itself is great for increasing motivation! In this article we’ll look at some simple tips to help you keep your exercise motivation high until summer arrives.
There are a couple of ways that 80 20 fitness is talked about. The first is that 80% of your efforts should be focused on nutrition, with the other 20% focused on exercise. 80 diet 20 exercise is not necessarily a principle I follow.