About holistic fitness and health
Here's what you can expect...
- Resources galore to support a holistic fitness and healthy lifestyle. I want to ensure you are:
- Physically healthy; i.e.fit, strong, flexible….
- Mentally healthy; e.g. positive, with the ability to cope well with stress…
- Emotionally healthy; i.e. happy and fulfilled!
- Resources to address physical activity, eating habits, stress, sleep, the way you think, motivation and behaviour change as well as how to develop healthy lifestyle habits. I will use my expert skills and knowledge to help you in each area, and will recommend other professionals and organisations that can help you if needed.
- A belief that the best type of exercise is the one that you will enjoy enough to want to repeat over and over again; because this will help you achieve results. As an online fitness coach with a holistic approach I am not going to try and fit you into a box and give you some generic advice. You are unique, special and deserving of the advice most suitable to you!
- A belief that optimum health can be achieved without the aid of strange pills and potions. Due to poor soil quality and toxic modern lifestyle I believe there is a place for vitamin and mineral supplementation in a healthy nutrition regime. (NB. I am not a representative for any particular supplement company and I don’t have my own supplements to sell to you. But I can and will recommend high quality ‘whole food’ based supplementation if and when appropriate).
- Primarily, I believe you should fill your body with the goodness of organic, natural foods. Food should NOURISH you and you should ENJOY it.
- I believe your results will come from what you do most of the time, not some of the time. You won’t find any fad diets, deprivation or quick fixes here – this is the real deal!
- As a holistic health coach I believe that balance in all aspects of life (health, work, relationships, fitness….) is crucial to achieving your health and fitness results. When you focus too much or too little on one area, other areas suffer and your overall well-being becomes compromised.
“Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out”
My mission as an online fitness and holistic health coach
My mission is to inspire as many people just like you to make positive changes towards your fitness, health and lifestyle. And to sustain these changes for the rest of your life.
Your overall wellness, and in turn happiness, improves considerably with the positive changes you make to your health. Which of course, can then positively impact all the people you share your life with.
My personal values
- Honesty – You get the real, authentic ‘me’
- Integrity – It is very important to me to follow through and do what I say I’m going to do
- Trust – I will not share your personal information unless you ask me to or provide permission for me to do so
- Growth – Personal development, ongoing learning, and growing as a person are crucial parts of my journey so that I can help you in the best ways possible
“Why settle for good when better is available and BEST is achievable?”
My holistic fitness and health story
You can check out my (very real!) background and story here. If you’d just like the short version for now I can assure you I have a degree (two actually) from a real University as well as 15+ years of experience helping people just like you to become fitter, stronger, healthier and happier.
There are also number of people who have been pretty stoked about the help they’ve received from me along the way. They are real people too and I’m humbled by their praise and their stories.
Wondering if we can work together?
Depending on your reasons for reading this question there are a number of different ways we could work together. To find out how, please take a look at my ‘Work with me’ page.
In the meantime, I’d love to stay in touch and encourage you to join our ever-increasing holistic health community so you can get my awesome holistic health and fitness articles!
Why are they so awesome? Because they are personalised to YOU! Yep that’s right!! These are my free gifts to you. All you need to do is trust me with your email address and I’ll sort the rest out.
I know it’s a privilege to be trusted with your email address so rest assured that I won’t spam you and you can opt out at any time. Get your free personalised articles here.
Still got questions? Contact me and I’ll get back to you as soon as is humanly possible (if it takes me a day or two it’s because I’m living life outside the office with my very spirited and gorgeous little girl!
“The only difference between try and triumph is just a little ‘umph’. Don’t follow your dreams, chase them!”
The 10 Days of Christmas Fitness Challenge
10 Actions to Keep Your Health & Fitness on Track Over the Festive Season
Plus a FREE Simple One-Page Food Diary Template